This agreement is a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Orbit Exchange, which owns and operates the website www.orbitexch.com (the “Website”). These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are the terms on which Orbit Exchange (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”, or “Orbit Exchange”) provides its products and services to you, also referred to as “customers”.
Gambling can be addictive. Play responsibly.
By ticking the ‘I agree’ to the terms and conditions when you register an account, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, agree with and will comply with all the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions you should not accept them. Once you have agreed to these terms and conditions, Your failure to comply with any one or more of them may result in disqualification, account closure, and/or legal action against you as deemed appropriate by Us.
By creating an account you warrant that:
- You are over 18 years of age;
- You can legally enter into binding contracts;
- It is legal to gamble where you live;
- You are responsible for the payment of taxes for your betting activities; and
- You understand and accept that there is a risk of losing money from the use of our service, and that Orbit Exchange does not take any responsibility for any losses.
An account will be provided on the following terms:
- You will be required to complete our registration process to access our website;
- You acknowledge that you are obligated to provide truthful information to Orbit Exchange;
- You will update Orbit Exchange in case of changes in the information so provided;
- Orbit Exchange has the right to request proof of identity to verify a customer’s identity;
To withdraw funds, there is a need of three-time rollover with odds greater than 1.5. Orbit Exchange has the right to charge a fee of 5% if this does not occur;
- The withdrawal of funds can be requested by contacting our support team with your reason and request
- Orbit Exchange has the right to cancel or refuse any bet or any partial bet at any time, without providing reasons;
- Orbit Exchange has the right to refund your balance and close your account at any time without providing reasons;
- You understand that it is your responsibility to inform us if a sum is incorrectly credited to you;
- You acknowledge that you have read and accepted the rules of the participating websites regarding the acceptance/cancellation of bets;
- Orbit Exchange has the right to set the parameters of bonus programs, including their amount, conditions, and issuance;
- After 12 months of inactivity an account becomes “Dormant”, at which point we reserve the right to close the account. Orbit Exchange can choose to reclassify the funds in dormant accounts and remove then from view, as long as the customer is contacted at least 30 days beforehand and advised about the balance and their rights in this case, along with possible ways to access the funds in the account.
When you effect a deposit such transactions will show up in BIA Wallet After depositing, you will receive confirmation of that transaction.
Where deposits are effected such deposit will be effective as soon as we get a successful confirmation from the payment processor or our bank or payment account provider that the payment has been received on our account with them. Following such confirmation and only after that you will be able to use your balance.
We reserve the right to contact you to verbally verify any deposit made. In all circumstances we reserve the right to request the necessary documentation from you to enable us to carry out the required identity verification checks and to verify the source of funds deposited. Accordingly, we will carry out KYC procedures when you make a deposit.
Any or all of the following Documents may be required as proof of Identity:
- Copy of identification card(s)
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Copy of up-to-date Utility Bill clearly showing name and address
- Where you fail to comply with any such requests your Account may be suspended until verification is completed.
We shall not allow for charge-backs or refunds where monies have been deposited and committed to bets. As a policy the company does not allow for refunds or chargebacks except in exceptional circumstances determined on a case by case basis in the company’s absolute discretion. In addition, payments including deposits made to your Account using any payment method/source cannot be renounced, cancelled, disputed for no valid reason or otherwise reversed.
You acknowledge that we may, at any time, set off any positive balance on your Account, against any amounts owed by you to Us.
Click here to see the methods that are available for depositing to your account.
Withdrawals will only be processed if a player has a balance held with us. Withdrawals will be remitted only to the same destination as that originally used for any deposits.
Withdrawals can only be made based upon the initial registration information provided by the player.
Where there is a large balance that is being withdrawn the withdrawal may take longer to process and to complete all required checks.
Any payments of funds made to you from Us may be subject to a surcharge to cover costs, such as in the case of Wire Transfers, which We will deduct from your balance before processing the withdrawal.
Transfer of funds between players is strictly forbidden.
Once you have made a request to withdraw, your request will be processed on the next working day. The withdrawal will be processed provided we have all the information required to make the withdrawal and all legal and regulatory obligations relating your relationship with us have been observed. You may modify or reverse your request to withdraw funds at any time until your withdrawal has been completed and fully processed.
Before any withdrawals are processed, your account will be reviewed for any breach of any terms and conditions in this agreement. Should We deem that a breach of the terms and conditions has occurred, We reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all balances. Any contact by Us congratulating any win does not mean the win is legitimate and that the Accounts Department have checked for bonus policy/terms breaches.
Withdrawals will be reviewed and investigated in line with any or all applicable legislation on Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Funding. You fully accept that We are required to report any suspicious transactions to relevant financial intelligence units and in doing so will disclose information regarding your personal information and deposit and withdrawal transfers. If We suspect, that any transaction you have made may be connected to money laundering or the funding of terrorist activities your Account will be frozen along with any deposits or winnings pending such time as We are authorized to release them by the bodies or authorities We report suspicious transactions to.